1. Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends?
2. Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
3. Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced?
4. Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?
5. Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
6. I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
7. When will Environmental Recycling Technologies plc (3DM Worldwide plc) release results this year?
8. How do I get an annual report?
9. I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
If you have any questions that are not answered here please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Environmental Recycling Technologies plc (3DM Worldwide plc) Ordinary Shares, please contact the address below.
Please download the Change of Address form and send it to Capita IRG. Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact our Shareholder Helpline (number below) and we will send you a form.
Yes. Please contact Capita IRG plc. See address below.
Yes, if you hold ordinary shares and live in the UK or certain other countries covered by the transcontinental automated payment service. Please contact Capita IRG plc for further information. See address below.
Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Capita IRG plc for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See address below.
Please see the Events Calendar for details of the financial calendar.
Please see Annual Reports for details of annual and interim reports available.
Further information can be found at the Capita IRG website. Alternatively, contact us for details of who to contact with your question.
34 Beckenham Road
Tel: +44 (0) 871 664 0300
(calls cost 10p a minute plus network extras, lines are open 8.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri)
Overseas: +44 208 639 3399
Fax: +44 (0) 1484 600911
Page last updated: 26 August 2011